workplacelean will help your institution put more resources toward its mission: educating students.
When budgets are tight, instead of cutting valuable student programs, turn to workplacelean to improve efficiency in administrative processes, including:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Financial Aid
- Admission and Registration
- Procurement and Asset Management
- Employee Hiring
- Many Other Processes
- On-Boarding and Off-Boarding
A Customized Approach
Introductory Lean Programs introduce your staff to the lean philosophy and the basics of how to apply lean to achieve everyday process improvements.
Process Improvement Programs 'get to work' increasing institutional efficiency by training participants to see, evaluate, plan and implement improvements of problem processes.
Workspace Organization Programs help employees organize their workspace, including "electronic workspaces", for improved functionality and efficiency.
Lean Consulting provides expert assistance and support to ensure the success and sustainability of lean initiatives.
Contact us to start your lean journey.
- Iowa State University (IA) dramatically improved its employee On-Boarding process. Read more...
- Cornell College (IA) improved multiple processes from admissions to payroll, yielding significant time and cost-savings. Read more...
- Urbandale K-12 School System (IA) cut over 50% of its registration process steps. Read more...
- Des Moines Area Community College (IA) reduced its application processing time by 74%. Read more...
- Tidewater Community College (VA) applies lean across several departments with great results. Read more...
- Tidewater Community College (VA) applied lean improvement processes for their Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) overhaul. Read more...
- Des Moines Area Community College (IA) Workforce Training Academy goes paperless to achieve huge time savings. Read more...
- Des Moines Area Community College (IA) reduced the payroll department's overtime by 53%. Read more...